IT-PROJECT ASSISTANT (M/F/D)
PART TIME (30h / week) FOR THE LOCATION VIENNA
Code number: T38500
We are the process maker from Vienna. We have been saving time, money, flexibility and competitiveness for our clients since 2005, because those who do not automate lose.
Processes are the heartbeat of our clients. We help to design, automate and improve them. We combine leading solutions for process mining, workflow automation and robotics.
The process maker in the team are creative, motivated, curious and open to new ideas. If complicated challenges don’t bother you, get in touch!
We are currently looking for a committed project assistant with technically sound skills for a permanent position in Vienna, with the possibility of working from home.
- You support the project team in preparation, planning, coordination and evidence keeping
- You are also responsible for the template-based creation of project-related documents such as offers, transmission of corresponding progress reports, status updates and services
- Participating in rounds of negotiations, including record keeping, is also part of your duties, as is written and verbal correspondence
- You have a completed technical or commercial education (HAK, HAS, HTL EDVO/IT) and professional experience
- Relevant experience, e.g. as an assistant in an IT company, is an advantage
- We require excellent knowledge of German and English and an adept use of Google Docs and online collaboration tools
- Your way of working should be characterized by service orientation, independence as well as accuracy and implementation strength
- Personally, you convince with a confident appearance, teamwork, loyalty and appreciative manners
- If you also have empathy and humor, are resilient and flexible, we look forward to receiving your application!
What we offer you
- An open and appreciative culture with the aim of long-term cooperation
- 30 hour flextime employment contract
- Modern working environment in an excellent location in Vienna and working in a professional, motivated team
- Mobile phone and top laptop, also for private use
- Fast and direct communication channels
- Very good training opportunities
- In house massage
- Beverages, Coffee, Fresh Fruit
- After the induction phase, you have the opportunity to work from home 3 days/week
- and much more
The monthly gross salary offered for this 30 hour per week position is EUR 2,000.00 – an overpayment is possible depending on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Ready to Apply? We look forward to your written application under the code T38500 with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.