About JIT Micro Services
„Do one thing and do it well“: Microservices
Is your system landscape agile enough? Can you implement new services quickly and smoothly whenever your business requires it? Are you able to revise and modernize running systems without jeopardizing their smooth operation? If not, isn´t it about time we discuss microservices?
Microservices are compact, autonomous services that collaborate with one another, with the coupling between the services as loose as possible and the cohesion within the individual services designed to be as strong as possible. The entire IT architecture follows the principle of single responsibility: “Do one thing and do it well”. Individual services can be revised quickly and with little risk. New service implementations and modernizations of individual services using specialized technologies take little effort. Scaling performance-critical services individually is unproblematic. Ongoing, rapid, low-risk deployments reduce time-to-market. Services can be linked in a variety of ways to create new functionalities.
Microservices make a lot of sense in many user cases. In yours, too? We gladly support your decision-making.
The deeper the process automation and the smarter your business,
the more important the quality and sustainability of your database architecture.
When working with JIT, you can build on:
- A deep understanding of relational database concepts and architectures
- ‘State of the Art’ data models with corresponding performance and reliability
- Highest standards in terms of data quality and integrity
- Smart DB paradigms with leverage in new and existing systems
- Sustainable integrations and high-performance data flows
- Profound performance analysis for existing databases
- Extensive experience with massive data migrations
- Trouble-shooting and data cleansing in production environments
JIT is competent for:
- Oracle Database 10g/11g/18c/19c
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS)
- Oracle SQL Developer
We are certified as:
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java Plattform, EE 6 Web Component Developer
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- Oracle Database Certified SQL Expert
- Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning Certified Expert
- IPMA Level C
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering, Foundation Level
- OMG – Certified Expert in BPM 2